- Poland – what is the political situation after the October elections?
- Child benefits alone will not reverse the population decline in Hungary and Poland, as the examples of Germany and France show
- Poland – A citizens’ initiative against the sexualisation of children
- Immigration to the EU on the rise, but relocation is dead – despite Italy having (temporarily) changed sides
- Cardinal Dominik Jaroslav Duka: “the gender ideology is targeted against the family”
- Poland: Unsurprising Victory of the Christian Conservatives of the PiS
- Hungarian Local Election: Not a Defeat, but a Warning
By Olivier Bault. Poland - Jarosław Kaczyński, the leader of Law and Justice (PiS), never made any secret...
Immigration to the EU on the rise, but relocation is dead – despite Italy having (temporarily) changed sides
By Olivier Bault. This article was originally published on Kurier.plus by the Felczak Institute of Polish–Hungarian Cooperation European...
By the editorial board. Poland - Sunday, October 13, 2019, Poland held parliamentary elections. The Law and Justice...
By Raoul Weiss. Hungary - The (very relative, but real) drop of the FIDESZ-KDNP government coalition in last...
Interview with Cardinal Dominik Jaroslav Duka, Primate of the Czech Republic: "The gender ideology is targeted against the family." Czechia - An interview conducted by Maciej Szymanowski, from the Felczak Institute of Polish-Hungarian cooperation, and Paweł Lisicki, editor in chief of the Polish weekly magazine Do Rzeczy. The interview have...