- Poland: Unsurprising Victory of the Christian Conservatives of the PiS
- Hungarian Local Election: Not a Defeat, but a Warning
- Hungary’s Local Elections: Sour Tasted Victory for Orbán
- Viktor Orbán visited Macron in Paris
- Ahead of Sunday’s parliamentary elections in Poland, Brussels comes to the opposition’s rescue. Again.
- Poland – PiS leading in opinion polls despite “scandals”
- Norbert van Handel: “The M7, gathering the V4 and Austria, Slovenia and Croatia, must speak with one voice”
By the editorial board. Poland - Sunday, October 13, 2019, Poland held parliamentary elections. The Law and Justice...
By Raoul Weiss. Hungary - The (very relative, but real) drop of the FIDESZ-KDNP government coalition in last...
By the editorial board. Hungary - Sunday, October 13, residents of Hungary voted to elect their mayors and...
Norbert van Handel: “The M7, gathering the V4 and Austria, Slovenia and Croatia, must speak with one voice”
Austria - Interview with Baron Norbert van Handel: "The M7 (i.e., Mitteleuropa 7), these countries of Christian and conservative essence, must move closer within the EU to correct the course, otherwise they will sink into a multicultural European whirlwind. The M7 must be able to speak with one voice on...