- The Problems Surrounding Hungary’s “Slavery Law”: Fake News?
- Romania Plagued by the Yellow Caps Movement
- Orbán forces George Soros’ CEU to stop issuing US diplomas in Hungary
- Building Eurasia
- Eight years after the Smolensk disaster, the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe urges Russia to return wreck and black boxes to Poland
- PiS and Fidesz youths meet at Krasiczyn Castle, Poland
- Czech PM Babiš to Face the Vote of No Confidence on Friday
By Raoul Weiss. Hungary - The Hungarian parliament adopted on Wednesday, December 12, 2018, an amendment to the...
By The Visegrád Post. Hungary - The Central European University, founded on the initiative of George Soros, will...
Hungary - Phone interview with Raoul Weiss, graduate of the French elite school ENS-Ulm, linguist, translator, author, publicist and author for the Visegrád Post and other websites under the pen name of Modeste Schwartz: "Banning me, one further step towards Romania’s re-morphing into a police state". At the end of...