- Hungarian governement wants to tax pro-migrant NGOs to fund border protection
- When the V4 Frightens, Tudose Crosses the Szekler Rubicon
- Is the Polish reshuffle a way of easing relations with Brussels?
- Andrej Babiš welcomed in Bratislava and accused in Prague
- “They are not refugees, but a Muslim invasion force” said Viktor Orbán visiting Bavaria
- About post-communist economies, by Levan Vasadze, Georgian entrepreneur
- The new Polish Prime Minister went to Budapest for his first bilateral visit
Hungary - The Hungarian government announced its will to introduce a package of bills aiming to tax NGOs...
By Modeste Schwartz. Romania - Let’s set the scene first: Apart from speculations (some more or less scientific,...
By Olivier Bault. Poland - The dominant discourse in the international media after the 9th of January's cabinet...
Slovakia, Bratislava - For his first official visit abroad, new Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babiš traveled to Bratislava,...
M. Szymanowski: “The Visegrád Group is the symbol of a successful transition following the fall of communism”
Poland, Warsaw - Interview with Maciej Szymanowski, Polish historian and diplomat, adviser for International Affairs to the Marshal of the Polish Sejm, V4 specialist: "The Visegrád Group is the symbol of a successful transition following the fall of communism". In mid-November, Ferenc Almássy and Olivier Bault met Maciej Szymanowski, the...