- András Schiffer: the admission of Central Europe into the EU was a market acquisition
- Polish Sejm defend the family and freedom against the European Council
- Duda and Orbán against Brussels’ sovietisation
- 1956: 60 Years Ago, Hungary Rose Against Communism
- The Sarajevo Stock Exchange Adopts an Islamic Index
- Political Situation in Montenegro (2/2)
- Why Poland Waived the Caracal Helicopter
Hungary - Interview with András Schiffer: "the admission into the EU of Central Europe was a market acquisition...
By Olivier Bault. New attack against Poland are likely to happen, as Poland, like Hungary, is not afraid to...
By Miklós Dorsch. October 23, 1956, is a date that will forever be engraved in the history of Hungary...
Hungary - Interview with András Schiffer: "the admission into the EU of Central Europe was a market acquisition by Western Europe", by Ferenc Almássy. Ferenc Almássy made an interview for the Visegrád Post with András Schiffer, lawyer and Hungarian politician, former MP and former president of the left wing ecologist...